Sunday, October 28, 2012

Disleksia PART I ~ A Story Of A Dyslexic Girl & I

I sat down and looked towards a lil' girl.
She might be around 10 or 11, suddenly she write something on a piece of paper,

She took up the paper and show me.
Its her name on it.
But she wrote it in reverse,
 ...from right to the left

A story of a dyslexic girl.

...she knew it was wrong tears dripping.
 She started questioning and cry...

"WHY ME"


Oh God
What should I do to help?
 
 I took the paper she wrote her name and take it to the mirror. 

I asked her what she's seeing...

She told me she saw her name..
In the proper way,
Still look upset.
 
What should I do to bring her moral back??? 
 GOD...
May YOU always provide her with mental strength.

You'll always be in my prayer my dear...

-Tribute to the girl that I care so much-






No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...