Thursday, May 22, 2014

Travel To Africa PART 2 : Documents Amendment

Hari ni my family & I pergi went to the high commission of The Federal Republic of Nigeria cus nak submit visa application forms.

Dengan penuh confident la semua my documents dah lengkap sbb I dh refer the list given kat NIS (Nigeria Immigration Service) website. Malangnyer there's still some documents yg tak lengkap.

 Yes... it's mean that my paperwork is still incomplete.
Staff kat situ advised me to re-check all the documents once again. He show me the mistakes and asked me to amend it. I pun buat mcmn yg dia ckpkan and I really make sure that there'll be no mistake again this time...

CHECK LIST:-

  • Invitation letter from host - done
  • Host passport copy - done
  • Host 3 months latest of BS/SOA- done
  • Flight ticket booking - done
  • Vaccination cert. Copy - done
  • Marriage cert. (cus we're spouse) - done
  • My passport copy - done
  • Application form for all (get online) - done
  • Application payment receipt for all- done
  • Application acknowledgement (all)- done
  • Kid's passport copy - done
  • Kid's birth certs - done
  • 2 passport photos (each applicant) sized 52mm x 52mm - done

All in 2 copies

WILL BE PROCEED TO THE SUBMISSION COUNTER SOONEST POSSIBLE

Yeaayyy!!!!
To be continued.....

p.s: Hope this might helps someone with the fresh application which still confused about the list of document need to be attached for the visa application process yahhh

TILL THE NEXT POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...