Saturday, March 10, 2018

Dear Mixed Black Children...

Dear my lovely mixed black children,
I can’t assure that life will be always beautiful. But one thing I can promise you - when you realise how beautiful, strong, and special you are, you’ll definitely agree with me.

Dear children,
Learn this,
Learn that “words can’t ever bring you down",
Lets words remain words,
Lets the fire inside you burning,

Remember my dear children,
We absolutely can't change people but we can change our mindset.

Regarding this “NEGRO” issue.

"If the word Negro is offensive towards black people all over the world, why can’t we change it when it comes to us?

First, being optimistic that you (all beautiful mixed children) are not Negro as it offensive meaning,

And;

Second, take the good side of Negro word itself".

Personally, I’m proud with the real Negro origin.
For me, they're strong, energetic, full of determination and spirit, hard working and most importantly is they're sexy ✌😝

The only thing is they have just been stranded and hooked by the system  that created by human just like them but they might be super in power and rich.

So at this point,

I prefer to put aside those 'slavery' thing (I'm sorry dear African brothers and sisters cuz our children really need this spirit to fight what they need to face everyday)

I wish if they naturalize the negro word, they'll not being demotivate.
The ultimate strength is all they need. I know it is not easy, but we need to be strong to fight. Those people (local) won't listen and wouldn't even care, the more we explain, the more they will irritate us because it's just their intention (to offend us) the black and mixed black community.

So, this is the only way for our children to protect their emotion.

Dear mixed black children,
Built up kinda shield.
Be immune to it.
You and me,
We do this together.

Standstill my dear mixed black children.

From the heart of mixed black children's Asian mama πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

#NEGROsowhat
#BLACKORIGINisfinestrongenergeticdeterminehardwork
#proudlyBLACKrelated


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...