Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mak Is Sick



Mak is sick today.

Something came up today
I replied her with a sharp words and its make her turn to her room
I'm explode...

But,
 Looking back, I feel so bad.
How on earth did those words come out of my mouth?
 All she wanted me to do was to help her but at that time I'm busy with my own world.


Gosh..
I shouldn't be too selfish because I’m her daughter and that’s my responsibility.

I have not said sorry for what I did ,
nor for the other wrongful things I’ve done and said in the years before that.
I know I have not been a good daughter.
 I know I have made many mistakes.

Today, I want to say I’m sorry.
I’m sorry, Mak, for all the hurtful things I’ve said and done.
 For all the , obnoxious and disrespectful behaviour.
For all that, I’m truly sorry, Mak. Please forgive me.
 I love you.
But please understand me.
Try to be the one that I can talk to cus I don't want to hurt your feeling anymore.

May Allah bless you
Get well soon Mak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...