Wednesday, February 8, 2012

After A Decade

My dear husband,

Happy 10th anniversary,
Decade we have been together....

 Thank you Almighty Lord. 

My dear husband,

Thank you my dear for everything....
For your love, patience, responsibility, caring.
How you committed towards everything in our marriage.
The way you honor my parents.
Care about the family.
You educate me,teach me how to live life.
You completed my life. 
Pamper me through your own way.
 Not seen,but felt.....

-If you read this note-


I want you to know ~ ~
For the blessing of our anniversary,
This is my prayer ~ ~ ~

Dear GOD,

Let he be the happiest, the one with good health,
Grant him success in his business and everything he did,
Make he loves me and our children more and more every single day.

-THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...