Thursday, August 2, 2018

Emotion Control


#afterschoolscenario the moment she enter the car this afternoon, #chioma told me some ladies request nak snaps picture together since they attracted to her hair but she refused.

I asked why, she said "karang diorang viral mummy", 🤔🤔 make sense jugak lah..

Sometimes, I wish she (and her twins) know how impress my people would be towards their uniqueness and adore them so much due to their looks.

Unfortunately, too much attention make them uncomfortable. What they wanted all this while from people around them is just to treat them normal rather than obviously take them as 'different' or unique.

It's ok girls..
Your command is my wish 😜😜

Then, I remind her (as I always did) the rejection must come with manners, politely thank them eventhough we might not happy with it. It's emotion controls my dear 😊

#illneverstopguidingthem
#lifelesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...