Sunday, October 3, 2021

End The Stigma (Anxiety Disorder)

Sakit!!!
Sangat sakit, only God knows 😭

But, as my own experience - panic attack happen due to anxiety, tak sure pula if it can be in other way around. What I have been through is, by understanding anxiety (and triggers) makes me capable to control my panic episodes.

Please bear with me when I'm too loud pasal anxiety dan panic attack, this is the only way I can calm myself down dan redakan cetusan serangan yang mungkin menjengah tak mengira masa dan tempat disamping too passionate to share with the world so no one will feel the same pain as I do 😞

#speakout #endthestigma #standstrongfighters #mentalhealthawareness




No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...