Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Twins 19th Birthday

It's finally 19th years. 
I became a mother, went through this roller coaster motherhood journey that full of stresses and surprises. Laughing, screaming, crying, blabbering and kinda. I was tested with so many unpredicted scenario as well. Motherhood never easy as someone with "so-many" disorder like me.

When house is messy and dirty when I couldn't functioning well as other mothers do, when my own blood humiliate me due to my inculpabilities, when I am at the depressive mode, you are by my side. You bear seeing me handling all my pain and anxiousness. Anxious that I couldn't give enough. Anxious that I couldn't walk along with you and anxious if you been hurt or feel sad.

Someone said I am looking for perfection, who don't by the way right? But life isn't perfect. In fact it is far from it. Again, you have to deal with my maniac mode whenever things doesn't turn to be as I wanted. 

I'm sorry. 
I'm so sorry, I'm far from good.

Today, 
You are already 19. You such an easy kid I have ever knew. Easy to take advices, easy to discuss with, easy to listen to me and your dad. Other parents might worry if their kids went out and be back home late but I'm worry that my own kids refused to stay outside more than to be at home.

Thank you for being a good mate, being more likely a best friend to me, the ones that always there for me whenever I need someone to rely on, more likely a sister, to chat and gossiping about anything and everything with.

May you both have the bestest birthday. May your life fulfilled with happiness and good fortune. May you excel in everything you put your hands on. May you blessed with wealth, health, long live and prosperity. May you blessed with a partner that loves you dearly, who can consider the best and the worst side of you, who can be patient and take care of you better than me. May you be the generous one and be good to your God and family. May you blessed with what your heart desire and May you blessed with every good prayers from every mothers on earth - Amen.

Happy 19th birthday twins 🌹🌹











Birthday dinner was held at the Chop & Steak Kg Baru KL, my favorite western food restaurant since 2002.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...