Sunday, October 3, 2021

My Kinda Anxiety Survival Kit


Anxious, anxiety attacks and outings? Why not? I choose to fight!

  • With a bottle of chamomile tea and lavender oil along. 
  • Taking my medications, multivitamins and mind the food and drinks I take before leaving (no sugar, minimum carbs, no caffeine).
  • Make sure all related medications and medical kits is 'on the go'.
  • Enough and correct sleeping time (8 hours of good sleep)

I have made it!!

I love suspend, thrill and horror fiction reading and movies. But, I lost to the anxiety attack in my previous horror movie session with kids. I failed. I surrendered to my own anxiousness. I left the cinema hall at the middle of the movie which never happen in my  life ever before. I thought I'll never step my feet in the cinema hall ever again. I almost give up the thing I always enjoy with kids, families and friends on holidays.

At this point, I have decided. 

I'll fight this so called anxiety disorder and I'll prove that I'm superior that it does. I'm the controller of my mind. I'm the strongest. I'm worth it. I made this time,  With the good control at the first hour in the hall, I know it is playing my mind off and thinking that I'll surrender this time?

Hell no!

I'm the controller of my own mind. Mark it!! 

#thediaryofananxietysurvivor #letsfightfighters #ifIcansocanyou #IsharebecauseIcare

ps: rewarding myself with my favorite fiction book right after movie 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment

Diam

Kadang kala, Berdiam diri itu penting demi untuk menjaga hati dan perasaan sendiri. Jika seseorang sudah menyakiti dengan sikap dan patah ka...